As more and more horror stories come to light about the side effects from liposuction, many are turning to safer, less invasive procedures, such as CoolSculpting. This non-invasive body sculpting technique lets you lose inches safely and effectively with just a hour per treated area. Read on to discover five of the benefits you can enjoy when you freeze the fat as opposed to undergoing surgical procedures.
1. It’s safe and noninvasive. Since there are no needles, incisions or surgical equipment used, there are no risks of injury or permanent side effects like there are with surgical treatment. With CoolSculpting, you won’t need anesthesia nor do you risk suffering nerve damage.
2. It’s fast. Each area treated takes only an hour of time, and since it’s non-invasive, there is no downtime. You can literally go back to work and resume normal daily activities the same day as your treatment.
3. The results are impressive yet natural looking. Unlike with liposuction, where side effects include dimpling, scarring and misshapen bulges, CoolSculpting yields natural looking results that are gradual. Some see results after just three weeks, with significant results experienced between three to six months. This natural progression makes it easier to make your treatment a private matter if that’s what you prefer.
4. It’s targeted. CoolSculpting helps shed those stubborn pockets of fat that don’t budge with just diet and exercise. You can target the exact desired area and you will see a reduction of fat over time.
5. Long-term results. The amazing thing about CoolSculpting is that it permanently removes the fat cells it targets. When you diet, the fat cells decrease in size but remain in your body, making it easier to gain the fat back. With CoolSculpting, you will most likely see more evenly distributed fat if you do gain weight again.
Call our offices today at 626.395.0150 or visit this link to learn more how to freeze the fat with CoolSculpting.